Super Admin
shadownolan
Officer
theendofall
Officer
whispthebeast
Officer
Welcome
Welcome to BBS we are a Aerie Peak raiding guild looking to have some fun and expand our numbers. We are a fun laidback raiding guild looking for more people to fill our core teams for icc 10/25 we are serious about progression but also like to have fun and just hanged out if your looking for a nice raiding envirnment then look no further. Please do not hesitate to apply to our website or even contact a officer ingame if u have any questions.
News
Other Guild News
ArchivesRSS

Site updates

georgep001, Aug 10, 10 9:44 PM.
I just added some new features to our site we now have rank posters how this works is the more u post ont he site or forums the more ranks u accumulate theres 5 ranks in all as u rank u will have a new picture under your name to identify your rank its just a small but cool feature i added to encourage u all to use the site more.

Site progress

georgep001, Aug 10, 10 8:54 PM.
Hey guys i just wanted u all to know that alot have signed up to the forums wich is great so with that in mind use the forums try some things out dont be shy.

Icc 10/25 heroic mode fights added to forums

georgep001, Jul 29, 10 6:42 PM.
Ive added the heroic boss fights on the forums for icc 10/25 check it out good learning vids.
Events
Images
Server Status
Aerie Peak (PvE)
Medium
ShoutBox
No shouts have been added yet.

Chat
In order to enter the chat room, you must be at least an associate of the guild.
Online Now
There are   members online.
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%